Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Das Wetter

Hopefully I'll miss all the rain in Germany and it won't be a drag hauling all of my luggage place to place.

In other news, my Grandma and Grandpa Johnson gave me some great advice on staying in youth hostels. It did come a little late in the game, so I don't have a membership card, but that doesn't entirely prevent me from staying at youth hostels - I just need to pay a little more, which will go towards paying for a membership over time. Anyhow, the one hostel I know of in Frankfurt ( where I'll land at 19:00 and be tired as hell ) is full for the one night I need it. Of course, it has vacancies the nights before and after. Oh well. C'est la vie.

I just hopped over to frankfurt.de and booked a hotel. I love the Internet.

Too scatter-brained to translate this entry for now.

I made a nifty draw-string bag for my new digital camera. It's pirate themed, but I can't find any black thread to make a Jolly Roger. All we have is purple and the other pirates will laugh at me if I have a purple Jolly Roger D:

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home