Sunday, January 14, 2007

Blah

If there is one thing that truly rocks about the University of Freiburg's website, it is that my Dozentin has her office hours and e-mail posted there.

In other, more boring news, I'm waiting for MSU's History Dept to get back to me about course equivalencies for a course I've really already taken at MSU. 9__9;

Sometime this week I'll see about buying a ticket to Amsterdam, which will probably be my first stop during the semester break.

Things I'd like to do/Places I'd like to go
Bike ride along the Rhine for several days and stay in hostels
Go to Amsterdam
Go to Berlin
Visit my old host family? ( must send them a letter, first! )
Visit the German students from Itzehoe we hosted this summer
Maybe go to Denmark?

Oh, and then write a 12 page paper which I should start writing after I finish with this Referat!


Wenn die Website der Universitaet Freiburg wirklich der Hammer ist, ist es wegen des Vorhandensein Informationen, die mir sehr wichtig sind.

Die Kurznachtrichtung: ich erwarte ein E-mail von MSU, das von Credit handelt und der Gleichwertigkeit fuer mein Deutsches Seminar Pro-Seminar. Aaargh.

Irgendwann diese Woche ueberlege ich, ob ich eine Fahrkarte nach Amsterdam kaufen will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home