Monday, June 25, 2007

Stuff

Sorry I haven't updated with anything noteworthy lately.

This past weekend I hosted a few students that had just graduated and were making their way through Germany, Switzerland, and France. The theme of the weekend was definitely 'local food and brews', as we made a dinner with ingredients from the Markt am Münster ( market under the cathedral ) and enjoyed some Hefeweizen and organic beer ( Freiburg, you're so green ) at a Biergarten on Augustinerplatz.

Then on Saturday I had a mock EU meeting for the AYF EU course. It went by surprisingly quickly for being 6 hours long.

I can finally pick up my Hausarbeit that I turned in last semester. But I need to find a Scheinformular ( sheet to record my grade on ) so they can give me a grade. Ugh.

My friend Patrick should be stopping by either today or tomorrow, but I have a feeling it's going to be tomorrow. I hope.

Hey, I don't have to write a Hausarbeit for Botany. Just do the Klausur ( final exam ). Whooohooo. History paper is coming along and I need to talk with my Art History Prof still.

I also still need to call Aer Lingus about the flight they rescheduled and get FAFSA stuff ( whoops ) done.

I'm moving out of my dorm on the last day of July and then I'll be crashing for a week at a friend's dorm. Fun.

More pictures and stuff soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home