Sunday, July 29, 2007

If you're wondering...

In case you were wondering why I haven't posted, it's because I'm writing papers. I have 2.5 more pages to go on this one. Then I have to start and finish one in about 10 days. We'll see how that goes.

Why don't they sell Monster energy drink in Germany? I mean, besides the fact that I though I was going to die after drinking it, it came in handy when I was writing papers.

The weather is rainy; a pigeon is taking refuge on our floor. A community dinner was sorta planned ( but poorly ), but even then the electricity in the kitchen is dead.

I'm glad I'm moving out of UZH soon. If there are any future AYFers reading this, usually UZH isn't too bad. It's nothing fancy. But then when it's bad, it's bad.

Back to term papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home