Tuesday, July 31, 2007

To do list

Today's been ... productive to say the least. It's 12:26 and I'm already a bit worn out.

It began around 6:30AM when I woke up, moved everything of mine out of my dorm room, cleaned everything four times over ( I had already cleaned most of it once yesterday ) so that the Hausmeister ( landlord ) wouldn't have anything to complain about. I don't think I've explained it yet, but there's a BED BUG INFESTATION in my room that's been there at least two years. Because the Hausmeister can'T charge me for that, I was afraid he'd charge me for other things ( spots on window, dust on shelves ) until it added up to the exterminator bill. 8:15 he came by to check everything and surprisingly he found no Beschädigungen to charge me for!

I took some stuff over to Alex's, with whom I'll be living for the next week until I fly out. Then I headed into town to do some errands. Find a bit of info to polish off my works cited/bibliography for my term paper, copy some illustrations, go to the Studentenwerk to get my security deposit back ( €€€€ !!!! ) and then I managed to get a dentist appointment on the morning I leave Freiburg. YES!

So, in general, today's been a Very Good Day In Deed.

Which means that tomorrow can only be horrible. Oh well.

::yaaaaawn:: Okay, I'm off to do more stuff. I'll write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home