Saturday, February 03, 2007

Dublin

I'm officially going to Dublin, Ireland, for the week of St. Patrick's Day! We booked our tickets with Ryan Air. We're flying out on March 14th. :) It only cost around 25 Euro! Woo hoo. I'll see if maybe I can hang out with some people from couchsurfing.com during the day for a little meet-up or something.

And maybe I can have a proper St. Patty's dinner instead of horrible, horrible, cafeteria food. Blech!

Factoid of the day : I was due to be born on March 17th, but was late. I guess it's good I didn't turn out to be the type to be a participant of the Alcoholic Year in Freiburg, because that would mean spending my 21st birthday in Ireland on St. Patrick's Day. What a disaster that would be!

Speaking of disasters, a part of me laughs and a part of me cries about what happened in Boston ( I'm refering to the Mooninite Invasion ... ignore that it's FOX News ).

Hopefully ATHF The Movie will hit Germany, but I don't even know if the TV show airs here. I'll have to wait and see. The mayor of Boston is actually calling for a BOYCOTT of the movie. Like that's going to solve anything? Shifting the blame, much?

On a lighter note, the LED light technique sorta reminds me of Space Invaders, especially when you take into account that they're 8-bit figures *and* from outerspace. When I was in California we used to pass a Space Invader that was placed on a highway overpass.

So if anyone wants to get me the ATHF is the bomb t-shirt, you are free to do so ~_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home